Texas Facility Needs Locums Anesthesiologist
A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Texas. You must be comfortable with OB, ultrasound guided blocks, and healthy peds. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an ACLS, BLS, and PALS. You need to have an active TX state license for this assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: OB, ultrasound guided blocks, and healthy peds
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Texas Facility Needs Locums Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly