Locums Anesthesiologist Needed in Texas
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Texas. The ideal physician has an active TX state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3 pm, some call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an ACLS, BLS, and PALS.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Some
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Anesthesiologist Needed in Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly