Locum Tenens Job in Georgia for OB/GYN
A Georgia medical center is in need of a locum tenens OB/GYN physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and includes 4 call shifts, and the facility handles 20 deliveries per month on average. The ideal physician is board certified in obstetrics/gynecology. For this assignment, you need to have an active GA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC required
- GA state license needed
- Clinic: Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM
- Call: 4 call shifts, 24-hour
- 20 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Job in Georgia for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly