Critical Care Medicine Locums Physician Need in CA
An exciting locum tenens critical care medicine physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with central lines, arterial lines, and intubation, and has an active CA license. The assignment schedule is day or night shifts and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an ACLS.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Days and nights
- Caseload: 10 - 12
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: central lines, arterial lines, and intubation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Critical Care Medicine Locums Physician Need in CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly