Leadership Role for an OB/GYN in Wisconsin
In addition to a competitive income guarantee and incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, loan repayment, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a signing bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located 45 miles north of Wisconsin's capitol city. You will enjoy a charming a picturesque community with unique shopping, lodging, and dining nestled in the rolling hills of Sauk County. It has year-round attractions and recreational options like skiing, hiking, biking, water sports, hunting and fishing. It is just minutes away from Wisconsin Dells and scenic Devils Lake State Park.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648856.
- Competitive income guarantee
- Signing bonus and comprehensive benefit package
- Loan repayment available
- Leadership role
- 4-day workweek
- Shared OB call
- Consultative and patient services in high-risk OB and benign GYN
- Full range of radiology services and complete anesthesia services
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Leadership Role for an OB/GYN in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly