Laborist Need in Pennsylvania
This opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, flex spending account, life and accidental death, long- and short-term disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, retirement plan options, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
The Altoona, Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648026.
- Competitive compensation
- Loan repayment
- Full array of benefits
- 8, 24-hour in-house shifts per month
- Teaching opportunities
- They handle 1,500 deliveries per year
- Must be board certified
- Family-friendly neighborhood with excellent school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Laborist Need in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly