OB/GYN Needed in New York
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, a sign-on bonus, and occurrence malpractice.
White Plains provides the ideal combination of urban and suburban flavor. The City offers numerous parks and recreational facilities and a large variety of recreational programming for preschoolers through active older adults. Located in the heart of Westchester County and just 25 miles north of Manhattan, White Plains is one of the most accessible cities in the region.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649316.
- Employed position with partnership-track
- Physician-owned multispecialty practice
- Occurrence malpractice
- Shared 1:12 call, post day off
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- Level lll NICU with high-risk deliveries
- Fantastic schools in several of the local suburbs
- Commuting distance from NYC, CT, and NJ
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly