EM Physician Opportunity in a Low Volume ER in Wisconsin
You will receive full medical benefits with a value of over $70K, STD and LTD, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, a $50K sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and $4,500 per year, and state patient compensation funds for medical malpractice.
This community has a friendly atmosphere with big city amenities. The quality-of-life here speaks for itself, located along the shores of 2 beautiful rivers, thousands of acres of public lands, and parks. The school system is recognized as one of the finest in Wisconsin.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more about this position, call George Petiya at 954.616-2913 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648356.
- Averaging over $350K annually
- Low volume ED
- 12 to 14 shifts per month
- Flexible schedule
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation assistance
- State patient compensation funds
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for EM Physician Opportunity in a Low Volume ER in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly