Duke Women's Health Associates - Durham, North Carolina
The Duke Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has an opening at the Assistant or Associate Professor level to join Duke Women’s Health Associates, our growing network of community practices in Durham, North Carolina. The ideal candidate will be highly trained and dedicated to providing compassionate patient care in a community-based setting. Opportunities for teaching and clinical research are available for interested candidates.
General OB/GYN services include:
- Full screening and preventative services for women from teenage years to postmenopausal care.
- Low and High risk Obstetrics for prenatal care through delivery with co-management, consultation and referral to Duke MFM as appropriate.
- Gynecologic surgical services from in office procedures to inpatient surgeries, including MIGS and Robotic cases.
- Basic Reproductive and Infertility and GYN Oncology evaluations with referral to REI and/or Gyn Oncology at Duke University Medical Center.
- Access to world class OB/GYN specialists, education and research.
The Research Triangle area of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill provides a comfortable, enviable lifestyle with a moderate climate and reasonable cost of living. The region is a globally prominent hub for high-tech research and development, enjoys cultural diversity, economic resilience, and is nationally recognized as a great place to live and work. To learn more about the Duke and Greater Triangle communities, visit http://community.duke.edu/
Interested candidates should submit CV and Letter of Interest via https://pdc.dukehealth.org/physician-jobs
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Apply for Duke Women's Health Associates - Durham, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly