Hospitalist - Nocturnist
Hospitalist - Nocturnist – Baltimore, Maryland
LifeBridge Health consists of Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center. Sinai Hospital serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. As a nonprofit teaching hospital, Sinai provides training for more than 140 residents and 400 medical students yearly. Our team consists of 32 employed physicians and 10 APP’s.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School - Required
- Board Eligibility or Certification in Internal Medicine or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current CDS license, DEA certificate, and ACLS Certification required
- Must work well in a team environment.
Seeking a highly engaged physician to join our Hospitalist Nocturnist Team
- Sinai is the Largest Community hospital in Maryland with 483 beds serving the residents of Baltimore City and County along with the surrounding Maryland area. It is the flagship hospital of LifeBridge Health and receives referrals from it’s sister hospitals; Carroll Hospital, Northwest Hospital, Grace Medical Center and from surrounding heath care institutions.
- Practice inpatient medicine with all labs and specialties available
- Full-time Employed Position
- Location: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Schedule: 7pm to 7:30am Wednesday through Tuesday. 7 days on 7 days off
- Moonlighting opportunities available
- No call required
- Enjoy the reward of teaching upcoming physicians with overnight residents, interns, and medical students
- EMR: Cerner
- The Sinai Hospital medicine nocturnist program is the best in the area! The night team consists of 2 physicians and 2 APP’s per night as well as resident teaching from the start.
Financial Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive starting base salary commensurate with physician’s experience.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- CME dollars
- This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, Life Insurance, comfortable doctors lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, and employee discounts. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
Apply for Hospitalist - Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly