Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity
Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity near Downtown Dallas, Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) is currently looking for an Gastroenterologist to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M – 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie is a 300,000 square-foot facility located at the intersection of I-35 and Highway 287 on 52 acres of land and just 30 miles south of downtown Dallas. The hospital has been designed to accommodate 129 beds with room for future growth capabilities. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Qualified physician candidates should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- This opportunity would be joining an established group that consist of one other full-time Gastroenterologist and one PRN physician.
- Traditional model inclusive of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties.
- Employed position with a built-in strong primary care referral base.
- Responsible for assisting with the call rotation. Call split amongst the other GI physicians within the group.
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship
- Baylor Scott & White Digestive Diseases
As the largest not-for-profit ?healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 52 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,300 active physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott &? White Health Plan.
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly