Dignity Health Medical Group – North State is a 60+ provider multi-specialty group with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff, CA. We are a service of service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation and aligned with Dignity Health, the largest hospital provider in California. We are recruiting for a neurosurgeon who would develop a full scope practice in Redding, California. To be eligible for consideration, California licensure and California fluoroscopy certification is required.
- Join tenured, well respected, multispecialty group
- Practice alongside neurohospitalists, neurointerventional radiologists, outpatient neurologists
- One clinic location, one hospital, 1:3 call
- Competitive salary, benefits and generous time off
- Good schools, affordable real estate, 300+ days of sun, amazing outdoor recreation
The “North State” refers to the geographical area between Sacramento and the Oregon border, which encompasses a third of the land mass of California. Redding and Red Bluff enjoy more than 300 sunny days per year and are wonderful tourist attractions for those who love the great outdoors.
Redding is centrally located for travel up and down the west coast. Redding is two and a half hours from Sacramento, two and a half hours from Medford, Oregon, and three and a half hours from San Francisco.
Apply for Neurosurgery Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly