Emergency Medicine Medical Director in Ottawa, Illinois
- OSF Multispecialty Group is seeking an experienced board certified emergency medicine physician to serve as medical director over our emergency department in Ottawa, IL and our stand alone emergency department in Streator, IL. Approximately 25,000 emergency department visits annually can be expected with Midlevel support.
- OSF HealthCare Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is a 97-bed acute care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. With roots in the community dating back to 1895, OSF Saint Elizabeth joined the OSF HealthCare ministry in 2012. The medical center serves patients throughout Ottawa, Streator and beyond, and through OSF Medical Group clinics in Marseilles, Ottawa, Streator and Wenona.
- Our staff provides state-of-the-art therapeutic, diagnostic, medical, surgical and support services in Ottawa, with additional staff providing care at OSF HealthCare Center for Health – Streator, a robust outpatient facility that also features a freestanding emergency center. OSF HealthCare is a Catholic, 14-hospital health system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, driven by our Mission to “serve with the greatest care and love.”
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- Ottawa, a town with a population of 18,000, has easy access to I-80 and I-39, offers ready access to major cultural centers in Chicago, Rockford, and Peoria (each approximately 80 to 90 minutes by car)
- The community has a family-oriented environment and boasts excellent public and parochial schools.
- Recreational opportunities abound with four beautiful State parks located within ten minutes of Ottawa (Starved Rock, Mathieson Park, Buffalo Rock and Illini State Park) and the Illinois & Michigan Canal Trail.