Vascular Neurology Physician Opportunity in Peoria, Illinois
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
- Our Peoria neuroscience program is part of the larger Illinois Neurological Institute, the neuroscience service line of OSF HealthCare, with headquarters in Peoria, Illinois. The INI includes 24 neurologists, neurosurgeons and physiatrists and 23 advanced practice providers. Most faculty are fellowship trained. Subspecialties include movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular, cognitive disorders, neuro-ophthalmology, neuro-rehabilitation, epilepsy, stroke, headache and sleep.
- We seek a board-eligible or board-certified neurologist who is fellowship trained in vascular neurology. Neurocritical care experience is preferred.
- Responsibilities include inpatient, outpatient, outreach, teaching and teleneurology.
- The Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria, Illinois is the destination hospital throughout central Illinois for the best stroke care. Our stroke network, which serves 24 hospitals, started in 1996. It was the first in Illinois to receive the Joint Commission’s certification as a Primary Stroke Center in 2004. Then, again in 2012, it was the first in Illinois and the second in the entire nation to receive Comprehensive Stroke Center certification.
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, Illinois has a greater metro area population of over 350,000, offers a remarkably low cost of living with the big city comforts and attractions.
- Quality public and private pre-school to University educational options, the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Bradley University and a junior college nearby, educational options are abundant.
- Peoria offers a vibrant downtown with a beautiful skyline, river front, cultural events and entertainment.
Apply for Vascular Neurology Physician Opportunity in Peoria, Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly