Psychiatry Opportunity in Urbana, Illinois
- New opportunity exists for a BC/BE Psychiatrist
- Inpatient/Outpatient Practice
- 24 Bed Inpatient Unit; Average Census is 12
- Call of 1:2, IP coverage every other weekend
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center is a 206-bed comprehensive health care facility serving the Champaign-Urbana, Illinois community.
- Services include the area’s largest inpatient rehabilitation center. OSF Heart of Mary has been recognized for its treatment of heart failure, stroke, perinatal care and total knee and hip replacement, in addition to being home to the area’s only Adult Behavioral Health unit in a hospital setting.
- Though Urbana, population 41,000, is considered a small town, the combined population of the Urbana-Champaign population is just shy of 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants (named best food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.
- Urbana-Champaign is within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- Home of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation and 32nd globally, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area.