Primary Care Opportunity - Monmouth, Illinois
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
- This Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Med/Peds physician will practice in the clinic with two family medicine physicians, one internal medicine physician, a pediatrician, and seven advanced practice providers.
- A family medicine physician with quality medical training who has completed ABMS board certification or is board eligible will be considered.
- OSF Holy Family Medical Center is a 23-bed critical care access hospital. The OSF primary care rural health clinic is located on the campus of OSF Holy Family Medical Center. Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 7:00am – 6:00pm and Sat 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- J1 and H1B visa eligible site.
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) qualified site.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- If you are looking to break away from city living, Monmouth, population 10,000, is the right mix of small town community with access to big city amenities. Both the Quad Cities and Peoria are within a short driving distance, and Galesburg's shopping district is less than a half an hour away.
- The "Mighty" Mississippi River is less than half an hour to the west, providing many opportunities for boating, fishing, hiking and sightseeing.
- As a farming community, Monmouth provides an array of small town shops and dining for all to enjoy. Dining options include pubs, steakhouses, pizzerias and more.