Gastroenterology St. Mary s Madison
Gastroenterology – St. Mary’s Madison
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 450+ physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a full-time (1.0 FTE) BE/BC Gastroenterologist at the Madison location.
- The department is currently comprised of 7 physicians, 5 advanced practitioners, and a GI dietician.
- The gastroenterology clinic, state-of-the-art ambulatory endoscopy center, and hospital with inpatient endoscopy suites are all located at one site.
- ERCP optional but not required.
- Established procedures include ERCP, EUS, balloon enteroscopy, pH/Impedance testing, HALO RFA, capsule endoscopy, esophageal and anorectal manometry.
- Entirely consultative GI inpatient service with excellent Hospitalist, ICU, and Surgery teams.
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR across the network with remote access to digital radiology from referring hospitals.
- Four and a half day work week with outreach to local communities no more than 1 day per week.
- Call would be shared equally (1-in-8) covering only St. Mary’s Hospital-Madison.
- Our group is highly collaborative and supportive of one another.
Competitive income guarantee and signing bonus and comprehensive benefit package
SSM St. Mary’s Hospital has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912. The hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care and referral center with a full spectrum of medical and surgical services. St. Mary’s Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 250,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play and raise a family. Home to the State Capitol and University of Wisconsin, Madison offers residents a stimulating civic, political and educational environment. Boasting an outstanding public school system, Madison has 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools. More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning.
Residents also enjoy an endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections. Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply for Gastroenterology St. Mary s Madison
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly