Urgent Care Physician
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua is currently seeking an experienced Urgent Care Physician to join our team to manage the health and wellness of our patients. This is a great opportunity for you to work in a community that still embraces the values of small town America. You will work collaboratively to provide comprehensive urgent care to our full age range of patients in Southern New Hampshire. We offer full labs, X-Ray, CT and MRI on weekdays and labs and X-Ray are available nights and weekends. Our Urgent Care team is engaged and high functioning with a very low staff and provider turnover rate.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua is a multispecialty clinic with a large comprehensive Primary Care team, and other specialty services onsite including Allergy and Immunology, Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Laboratory Services, Neurology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Podiatry, Radiology, Rheumatology, and Surgery. Primary Care and specialties have an excellent working relationship with the Urgent Care team.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $20K relocation stipend
- Generous CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Real estate is reasonably priced with great value for your budget
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to ski mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
What to love about Nashua...
The Nashua, NH community is conveniently located just under an hour from Boston and is an ideal location for families who want to enjoy living in a desirable, safe, and affordable neighborhood. Hospital Review recently published an article entitled "The 25 best .... cities for physicians" in which Nashua, NH was ranked 14th in the country. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
Position eligible for H-1B sponsorship.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- We would consider Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physicians if they are dual boarded in Pediatrics.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly