Physician - Neurosurgery
A busy and thriving private group of neurosurgeons is seeking BE/BC neurosurgeon with a strong spine and cranial skills to join their team of 2 others and practice all disciplines of Neurosurgery or develop a subspecialty discipline.
- Practice Neurosurgery the way you desire - perform the type of surgeries that you want.
- Shared call schedule, excellent back-up, state-of-the-art tech in the ORs, blocked time and multidisciplinary collaboration.
- State-of-the-art hospitals, surgery centers, and outpatient clinics with incredible staff support with built-in referral system with the affiliated health system and constant marketing
- Great base salary plus Productivity and Call Pay with comprehensive benefits including Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k
- Partnership Available after two year
Live and work in one of the most beautiful California locations with a short drive to the coast. Enjoy a great quality of life only California affords. The Antelope Valley service area is northeast of Los Angeles and centrally located to many of Southern California's top attractions. The Antelope Valley community itself offers physicians and their families open space, good schools, relatively inexpensive housing and virtually no traffic jams. Experience breathtaking views and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, surfing, fishing, paddle boarding, skiing, and snowboarding. Enjoy access to big-city amenities, including collegiate and professional sports, live entertainment, exquisite art, international airports, and top-notch dining and shopping options.
Apply for Physician - Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly