Laguna Hills Pathology is seeking a Pathologist to add to their team in San Francisco, California.
You will be responsible for examining daily tissue biopsies prepared by laboratory personnel, tasked with checking the accuracy of lab tests and interpreting the results in order to facilitate the patient’s diagnosis and treatment. You will work closely with laboratory staff and plays a vital role in providing timely results as part of a patient’s primary health care team.
- Ensuring daily specimens are diagnosed in a 24/hr or less time frame.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other pathologists.
- Capable of maintaining an efficient workflow when diagnosing biopsies.
- Comply with all safety and regulatory policies.
- Competitive Base Salary
- FT 1099 Practice opportunity providing services to over 50 physicians
- 6 weeks PTO and 2 weeks CME
- Medical and Malpractice insurance
Eligible candidates have completed a GI Pathology Fellowship or equivocal experience diagnosing GI specimens.
Apply for Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly