BC / BE Gastroenterologist
Main Line Gastroenterology Associates (MLGA), located on the prestigious Main Line area of suburban Philadelphia has an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, out-patient practice with opportunity for early partnership. This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to practice high quality clinical gastroenterology and join one of the premier practices in southeastern Pennsylvania. Our practice is growing due to increasing patient volumes and expansion of the GI service line. With seven locations in and around Philadelphia, we provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services including endoscopy, cancer screening, colonoscopy, and nutritional support to adults.
- Due to our growing practice we have an immediate need for two (2) additional doctors in July 2021.
- Three Integrated out-patient endoscopy centers
- In-patient rounds and call at Main Line Health System Hospitals are required.
- Ambulatory practice with option for hospital on-call schedule participation
- Guaranteed salary with incremental upside and incentives
What we are looking for:
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and conditions
- Endoscopic procedures inclusive of colonoscopies, upper endoscopies
- Advanced procedural capability preferred (ERCP, EUS)
What we are offering:
- Established team of physicians and associate providers
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including
- Opportunities for involvement in clinical research
- Great work life balance
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Dedicated CME time and funds
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Relocation Allowance available
- Retirement and Profit-Sharing Plan
- 4 weeks of PTO plus eight Holidays
- Paid CME
- Opportunity to live and work in suburban Philadelphia with excellent school systems, easy access to many cultural, arts, dining, and theatre venues, access to an incredible variety of housing opportunities
The successful BC/BE candidate for this position will have a two-year partnership opportunity in the practice and to acquire ownership interests in the Endoscopy Center(s).
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology/Hepatology
- Must obtain and maintain a PA medical license
MLGA is an affiliate of US Digestive Health (USDH), the fastest growing GI management services organization in Pennsylvania. USDH is a strong, physician-led, and professionally managed specialty group.
Apply for BC / BE Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly