#2662 Physician-Led Network seeks OB/GYN Provider to join a well-established, hospital-owned multispecialty group in Goshen, Indiana. Join a network that prioritizes work/life balance and physician autonomy and leadership. The new OB/GYN will be joining an established practice with two full-time physicians, two part-time physicians, and one nurse practitioner. The addition is due to high volumes and succession planning. Responsibilities include:
- Providing patient care to our overall region, reaching a population of approximately 220,000
- Manage comprehensive Obstetric and Gynecologic care for females from adolescence through menopause
- Manage routine and high risk pregnancies
- Experience in vaginal and cesarean deliveries
- Robotics experience a plus
- Full range of gynecologic surgeries
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Confident, Experienced Physician with Leadership experience is a plus!
- There are three groups that take call:
- A group of our Family Med Providers with OB
- Another local OB/GYN group with privileges at our hospital
- Our OB/GYN group
- Call averages out to about 9 days per month, per provider. Some days are only GYN backup, which is rare to be called for.
- You work in conjunction with the practice manager and other providers to determine your clinic vs. surgery days. There is flexibility.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with NP’s and student rotations if desired.
- Provider will see on average 15-20 patients per day. Delivery volume approximately 300 annually for the group.
- Competitive Compensation per MGMA data- salary guarantees and production bonuses available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive ofloan forgiveness, relocation assistance & sign-on bonus. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
Located in Northwest Indiana Goshen Physicians is a physician- led, hospital owned multi-specialty group of both primary care and specialist providers. Goshen has a population of approximately 30,000, but we serve a regional population of approximately 220,000. Our organization prioritizes physician autonomy, work/life balance, a culture of camaraderie & a team-based approach to patient care. Salary guarantees, production bonuses, sign on bonuses, and employment loans are available, as are monthly stipends for those in their residency or fellowship.
#2642 Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is adding an Ob/Gyn to a highly respected six member Ob/Gyn group. This is an immediate need.
- Full-time role.
- Schedule: 3 clinic days, 1 surgery day per week
- 1:6 call within group. Modified Laborist model in place.
- Opportunity is due to community need/growth in the practice.
- Looking for BC/BE candidates only.
- Employed opportunity.
- Physician will see on average 25-35 patients per day. Approximately 100 gyn surgeries per year.
- EPIC EMR system in place.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package in place.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and “Treating People Better” has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations. At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.
#2652 Henry Community Health in New Castle, Indiana is looking to add an OB/GYN physician to their team!
- Established practice.
- Call 1:4
- Existing docs work 4 – 4 1/2 days per week.
- Flexible scheduling
- Open to new grad or practicing physician.
- Immediate need but will wait for the right candidate.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
Henry Community Health is an integrated health system located in New Castle primarily serving Henry, western Wayne and northern Rush Counties with some services now available in Muncie. The system is rapidly transitioning from the traditional inpatient model to expanding primary care, care coordination including membership in a Medicare Accountable Care Organization, population health and integrating mental health care into their primary care physician practices. A partnership with nationally recognized St. Vincent Heart Center provides local cardiology care with access to leading heart specialists and the Emergency Department is an accredited Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Department also participates in St. Vincent’s Telestroke Program allowing quicker diagnosis and potential treatment for stroke patients. The Wound Center offers advanced wound care treatments and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Other services include anticoagulation clinic, home health, hospice, retail pharmacies, sleep center, rehabilitation services including aquatic therapy, sports medicine, New Castle Walk-In Care, HealthRidge wellness and fitness center and three employer-based health clinics.
#2650 Witham Health Services in Lebanon, Indiana, is adding an OB/GYN physician!
- Candidate has the option to either work full or part-time.
- Schedule is four days a week plus call.
- Call is 1:5
- Opportunity is open due to growth and community need.
- Candidate must be board eligible or board certified.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Candidate will see on average 15-20 patients per day. Approximately 100 deliveries per year.
- Teaching opportunity with Marian University.
Witham Health Services is a 78 bed licensed facility based in Lebanon, Indiana. Lebanon is located 30 minutes northwest of Indianapolis on I-65. Associated clinics are located nearby in Crawfordsville, Frankfort, Jamestown, Thorntown, Whitestown at Anson and Zionsville. Witham has served Boone County since 1917, but moved into a new building in 2003. Services provided include: Allergy and Sinus Center, Cancer Institute, Emergency Services, Eye Institute, GI Institute, Hospice Care, Maternity Center, Occupational Health, Pulmonology / Sleep Lab, Rehabilitation Services, Toxicology Laboratory and Transitions for Seniors.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly