#2656 Goshen Health in Goshen, Indiana, is growing their Gastroenterology practice! The hospital just hired their third provider and is looking to add one more. The new Gastroenterologist will be joining a well-established practice with three physicians and two Nurse Practitioners. The addition is due to high volumes that support the addition of another provider.
- Maintain a well-established outpatient GI clinic
- Perform basic Gastroenterology procedures
- Collaborate with our comprehensive Cancer Center and General Surgery practice
- A personal mission that aligns with mission and values
- Participate, lead, and promote GI Services in the community and region
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Opening due to community need and growth.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with Residency Rotations. APP Students
- Outpatient Facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
- Competitive Base Salary + Incentive. Goshen Health/Goshen Physicians offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, & CME allowance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
Located in Northwest Indiana Goshen Physicians is a physician- led, hospital owned multi-specialty group of both primary care and specialist providers. Goshen has a population of approximately 30,000, but we serve a regional population of approximately 220,000. Our organization prioritizes physician autonomy, work/life balance, a culture of camaraderie & a team-based approach to patient care. Salary guarantees, production bonuses, sign on bonuses, and employment loans are available, as are monthly stipends for those in their residency or fellowship.
#2597 Hancock Health, a well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider a Gastroenterology opportunity in Greenfield, Indiana.
- Full-time opportunity, but will also consider part-time.
- Flexible work schedule
- Very busy practice with room for growth.
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Candidate will work at Hancock but will be in partnership with a large GI group.
- Established EMR system in place.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
Hancock Health is a 70 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.
#2551 Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is looking for a Gastroenterology physician to join a busy and existing practice. This is an immediate need due to the growing population.
- Physician has the option to work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Most existing physicians work the clinic two days and perform procedures two days.
- Call to start is 1:4-5
- Physician must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available with Marian University Medical Students if desired.
- Epic EMR system in place.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and “Treating People Better” has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations. At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly