Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent (Kokomo) - OB/GYN
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is seeking an OB/GYN to join our high volume, collaborative practice of 3 physicians and 4 NPs, located in Kokomo, IN. Kokomo is a progressive, innovative community with a strong emphasis on the quality of life and education. This “City of Firsts,” offers a low cost of living with small town charm and easy access to big city amenities, including sports, recreation, and theater and arts.
- Full time
- Four-day work week: 3 office days, 1 surgery day
- 4-5:1 call schedule
- Key Responsibilities
- Office: Routine Obstetrical and Gynecological procedures, treatment of low and high-risk pregnancies
- Surgery: Open and Laparoscopic Cases, daVinci robot available, cesarean section suite
- On site Ultrasound with Technologists
- Collaborative relationship and referral network with specialists
- Level 2 NICU
- 70-75 deliveries per month by the group
- Competitive compensation and benefits package: Competitive base salaries, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, and generous front loaded paid time off.
- Current MD/DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Indiana License or willing to obtain
About Ascension Medical Group and This Community:
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers. The medical group is Physician-led and operated and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment. The Medical Group is part of Ascension St. Vincent, one of the state’s largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation’s largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
Kokomo is known as "The City of Firsts" for all the remarkable inventions and products first produced here. Kokomo offers outstanding schools, professional health care and reputable businesses. The many festivals, fairs, art shows and performances assure there is always something to do. Four museums, community and University Theater, band concerts and the Kokomo Symphonic Orchestra add to the cultural offerings. There are also 30 city-operated parks and an extensive program of organized sports. It is this combination which makes this a great place to live, work and play. Howard County is ideally situated for easy access to shopping, recreational activities, business endeavors, and cultural events. Kokomo is located just 45 miles north of Indianapolis.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly