Colorado Mountain Medical is seeking to hire an endocrinologist to join our multispecialty practice in Edwards, Colorado. Our endocrinology department consists of two endocrinologists and an endocrinology physician assistant. This position will fill an upcoming physician vacancy. The endocrinologist physician plays a key role in the organization and is responsible for clinical management of the Colorado Mountain Medical patients. The ideal candidate is analytical, supportive and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Enjoy the mountain lifestyle in the beautiful Vail Valley with world class skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and more all at your doorstep! Excellent compensation with relocation package available.
Who We Are:
- Firmly established, thriving, multi-specialty practice serving the Vail Valley for more than 40 years
- Specialties include: Behavioral Health, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Nephrology, OBGYN, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, and Urology
- Five office locations in Avon, Eagle, Edwards, Frisco, and Vail, CO
- Relocation package
- 4-day work week
- 6 weeks of time off per annum
- 403b (5% match) and 457b retirement plans
- Comprehensive insurance benefit package
- Company paid malpractice insurance, license fees/dues
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Board Certification in Endocrinology
- A license to practice medicine in the state of Colorado or the ability to obtain one
- A DEA or the ability to obtain one
- Fellowship training required
- Preferred two years clinical experience
- preferred experience/skill with thyroid ultrasound and ultrasound guided FNAs
- Knowledge/interest/expertise in the advanced management of all forms of diabetes mellitus, including skilled interpretation of data from and use of insulin pumps and continuous glucose sensors
- Interest/knowledge in caring for patients with any and all forms of endocrine and metabolic disease, including, but not limited to: thyroid dysfunction, thyroid cancer, pituitary disease, adrenal disease, gonadal disease, symptomatic menopause, all forms of diabetes mellitus, metabolic/lipid disorders, calcium disorders, osteoporosis, etc.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly