Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician needed
Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified physicians in Obstetrics & Gynecology to join established, growing practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Competitive Base Salary + Production
- Sign-on Bonus
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- 1 in 6 call schedule
- All deliveries in the Medical Center Bowling Green hospital
- Robust Certified Nurse Midwife group to help with hospital rounds, manage patients and routine labors during office hours
- 12-bed, Level II-B NICU managing ill infants and premature infants down to 28 weeks
- Active robotic surgery program with 2 da Vinci surgical robots with block surgery time available
- Academic opportunity in the OB/GYN residency program at a level designed to not interfere with clinical practice
- Excellent support staff
- Desirable call schedule
Med Center Health is a growing, six-hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services, and our communities. Med Center Health currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs, a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship program, and a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Learn more about us HERE
Med Center Health is located in Southcentral Kentucky, a 12-county region rich in history, nature, urban life, and sports.
A thriving university town with a progressive population helps drive Bowling Green’s ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen surrounding counties, Bowling Green is brimming with restaurant and splurging options. Bowling Green is located just 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville.
Bowling Green is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite you in are all right here.
Bowling Green is home to many world-renowned businesses, industries, and attractions including:
- GM Corvette Assembly Plant
- Fruit of the Loom World Headquarters
- The National Corvette Museum – the world’s most famous sinkhole
- Mammoth Cave National Park (nearby)
- Lost River Cave and Zipline
- Bowling Green Ballpark - Home of the Minor League Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Beech Bend Amusement Park and Raceway
- NCM Motorsports Park
- Houchens Industries
- SKYPAC – Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Farmer’s Market
Community and Government
- Bowling Green Convention and Visitor’s Bureau - http://visitbgky.com/
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce - http://www.bgchamber.com/
- City of Bowling Green - http://www.bgky.org/
Public School Systems
- Bowling Green City Schools
- Warren County Public Schools
- Gatton Academy for Mathematics & Science in Kentucky
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician needed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly