Mercy Clinic Rheumatology Opportunity
Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our well-established and busy rheumatology practice in Joplin, Missouri. If you enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction then Mercy Clinic has the opportunity for you.
Mercy Clinic Rheumatology
- Great schedule of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Hospitalist coverage (consults only)
- Diverse patient population with a variety of routine and complex cases
- Onsite ancillary services and infusion center
- Strong outreach opportunities in rural communities
- Teaching opportunities available with the local medical school
- System wide Epic EMR
- Robust Compensation/Benefits package including:
- Commencement Bonus
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Vacation and CME
Joplin is located in the southwestern corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area” given its close proximity to commute to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 50,000 and a daytime population of 240,000.
Joplin’s convenient I-44 location attracts tourists and travelers and serves as a popular destination for conferences and events. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails. Joplin combines the beauty and hospitality of country living with the convenience and commerce of city vitality.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Mercy Clinic Rheumatology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly