Physician - Emergency Medicine / Urgent Care
Chicago Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now
We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I&D of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.) and with EKG and X-Ray interpretations
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off
Many Chicago locations to choose from including city clinics and suburban clinics allowing for an easy commute from anywhere in greater Chicagoland!
Apply for Physician - Emergency Medicine / Urgent Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly