Geriatrician, Skilled Nursing Facility
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
We are a physician-directed, community-based medical group providing the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates) and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients at the intersection of quality, cost, and service by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children for highly specialized care.
About the job:
We are committed to compassionate care in our communities and have a well-established care team to serve individuals in skilled nursing facilities with a focus on quality of life and compassionate, collaborated care.
This is a full-time position for a physician who is board-eligible or board-certified in geriatrics, internal medicine, or family medicine. Preference to those with two or more years of experience, though not required. Must be committed to a team-based approach to care. Medical Directorship available with this role. You will have the opportunity to assume an existing panel of patients and facilities.
Providers on this team will work closely with hospitalists, emergency medicine, hospice and palliative medicine, primary care, and specialists to ensure continuity of care. Generally, a Monday Friday schedule, plus shared weeknight and weekend call coverage.
Working here has its benefits.
- Led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Offer a wide range of practice locations for urban to suburban to coastal living
- Leverage academic ties with Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Deliver comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
- CME support yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Located just 6 miles north of Boston and an easy drive to the ocean
Apply for Geriatrician, Skilled Nursing Facility
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly