General Orthopaedic Surgeon Near Charlotte, NC
Join a warm and collegial team at MUSC Health Chester Medical Center in an established and productive Orthopaedic practice. This opportunity provides all of the advantages of a solo practice, but with superior support from divisional orthopaedic partners and MUSC s Department of Orthopaedics. As a partner and collaborator with our academic medical center, you ll have access to advanced technologies such as specialty and sub-specialty diagnostic support, and direct affiliation with clinical centers of excellence, all to better empower you to increase and optimize care locally.
- Trauma, hips, total joints, arthroscopy, joint repair, shoulders, and more.
- Established patient panel with a wRVU base that is productive, yet not overwhelming and room for growth.
- Experienced management and staff in a low stress environment
- Balanced work and home life
- Abundant open block time and easy OR accommodations.
- Exclusive primary care referrals.
- Office location centered between Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC, providing quick access to metro-area industry, infrastructure, housing, etc.
- Opportunity to develop deeper relationships with patients in a place where health-care providers function as part of the community
- Opportunities for community leadership
- Historically excellent provider job satisfaction
At MUSC Health, we empower you to Change What s Possible by transforming expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care in your setting.
- Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation.
- With ties to South Carolina s only comprehensive academic health science center in Charleston, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.
- We support you with a competitive compensation and benefits plan, career and professional development opportunities, and access to the resources of an academic medical center.
- Very competitive compensation
- Generous sign on bonus and loan repayment
- 5 Days for CME + CME Allowance
- Employer funded retirement account + additional employer match for retirement contributions
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Epic EMR throughout the MUSC Enterprise
- Employed position which comes with an MUSC faculty appointment and the resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC medical library
- Many great options to choose where to live Rock Hill, SC (near Winthrop University), Ft. Mill, SC, and Charlotte, NC
MUSC Health - Chester Medical Center is an intimate, 82 licensed bed hospital whose caregivers share a sense of pride working in close-knit teams with supportive department directors. With emergency services, heart care, orthopedics, women s health and many more service lines, the patient community receives the wonderful care they seek, right at home, with the support of The Medical University of South Carolina, a well-respected South Carolina health system.
Chester, SC offers rural living at its best. With a rich history dating back to 1750, it boasts a vibrant and warm community. In Chester you can take a jog in the state park, grab your produce from the local, organic farm, boat in the lake, and then drive just 45 minutes to an hour to either Columbia, SC or Charlotte, NC for a concert or sporting event. If you'd like some acreage, your dream home at a reasonable price, or to live on the outskirts of Charlotte, NC, then Chester is the place for you.
Apply for General Orthopaedic Surgeon Near Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly