Urgent Care Physician (Antioch, CA)
- Urgent Care Physician (Antioch, CA)
- Antioch, CA
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urgent Care Physician in Antioch, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Join this premier physician owned, 320+ member multi-specialty group and one of the fastest growing multi-specialty medical groups in Northern California. Its mission is to provide the highest quality, patient-focused care, every time This opportunity will be part of a network of more than 3500 primary care and specialist physicians. Chosen candidates will have a primary site however will be expected to work at the other sites from time to time.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefit package
• Dues and licenses paid
• Robust multi-facet retirement program
• Shareholder eligibility
• Positive work/life balance
• State of the art electronic health record
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family or Emergency Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Must have urgent care experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #11859
Apply for Urgent Care Physician (Antioch, CA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly