PACE Geriatrician Central Virginia
Centra PACE is unlike typical outpatient practice models. We work with participants, who are frail, 55+, live at home and have chosen to join us at the PACE center on a consistent basis. This means they are typically happy and more mobile than others in the same situation. We transport our participants from home to receive rehabilitation and checkups, but we also provide social events, games and a sense of community. Our homecare team checks in so that they can continue to live at home safely.
This compelling, autonomous position will allow you to care for medically complex patients without looking at the clock – There is no production element to compensation.
- Day shift hours, Monday – Friday
- Triage phone call is 4:1 and goes to our experienced RN first
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
- Acute and episodic visits; Hospital and long-term care rehab rounding (within 1 hour)
Our Healthcare System
Centra Medical Group (CMG) is physician-led and comprised of 500+ physicians and advanced practice providers and serves 250,000 central and southern Virginians. Centra Healthcare System offers an integrated healthcare system, including 4 hospitals, 4 long-term care facilities, 60+ physician practices, including primary care, medical and surgical specialists.
If you’ve never been to Farmville, the name might give you the wrong idea. Think college town, furniture shopping, history and outdoor fun!
Farmville is centrally located in Virginia, just …
- 65 miles West of Richmond
- 150 miles Southeast of Washington, D.C. and Virginia Beach
You can expect
- 50-70th percentile compensation
- Up to $25,000 upfront bonus options
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- $10,000 satellite location bonus
- $7,500 CME reimbursement + 5 days off for CME
- Medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Geriatric Medicine
Apply for PACE Geriatrician Central Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly