Maternal Fetal Medicine, Associate
Join our team and discover for yourself how Geisinger’s award-winning, physician-led system focuses on patient care through innovative care models, compassionate providers and robust integrated technology.
Geisinger, one of the premier tertiary medical systems on the east coast, serving the northeast and central Pennsylvania regions, is recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible MFM Physician to join our growing multidisciplinary team. Focuses will be coordinating expansion efforts, ensuring quality of care, building relationships with referring providers and working collaboratively with MFM Chief, MFM NP Chief, and other leadership throughout the system. About this opportunity:
- Services include Level II ultrasound and fetal echocardiogram, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures (amniocentesis, CVS, and PUBS) and genetic counseling.
- Option to cover L&D call.
- Mentoring OB/GYN Residents and MFM Fellows.
- Clinical and basic science research opportunities.
We take pride in the support we provide:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Excellent benefits package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage
- Four weeks of paid vacation time annually
- A 5% employer contribution to 401(k) plan
- Generous relocation package
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
The Women’s Health Division is a growing team consisting of 63 healthcare providers, including 8 MFM Physicians. MFM also consists of 6 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Chief NP, and multiple support staff.
For more than a century, we have been committed to the service of caring for our communities and each other. We believe that our communities are just one of the things that make working at Geisinger so unique. We’re proud to boast some of the most picturesque scenery that Pennsylvania has to offer. From the beautiful lower ridges of the Appalachian Mountains, to the scenic lakes and streams of the Susquehanna River.Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV to:
Physician Recruitment, Geisinger
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly