Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time OB/GYN and Two OB/GYN Laborist to join our team in multiple locations in Oregon.
Our obstetrics and gynecology providers offer complete women s health care for all stages of your life adolescence, adulthood, pregnancy, motherhood, menopause and beyond.Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care. We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
OB/GYN- Newport, OR
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Join a team of 3 OB/GYN physicians and a Certified Nurse Midwife
- Call coverage is 10 days a month
- 25 bed critical access hospital
OB/GYN Laborist- Albany, OR
- Call Friday 6 p.m. Monday 8 a.m.
- Friday PM clinic to meet patients - optional
- Up to 44 shifts per year
- First call, in person and on phone
- OB and emergency gynecological cases
OB/GYN Laborist- Corvallis, OR
- Call Friday 5 p.m. Monday 7 a.m. morning
- Clinic on Friday
- Up to 44 shifts per year
- No elective cases
- Back up certified nurse midwives for OB and emergency gynecological cases
- Work with medical students and residents.
- Board certified/eligible OB/GYN
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Williamite Valley-Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon s largest city all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
Newport, OR-Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, Newport boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon Coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate coastal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly