BC/BE Internist - Geriatrics
Enriching Every Life We Touch, including Yours!
Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, WI a national leader in advanced care planning with the highest rated Medicare Advantage coverage for seniors is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM physician with formalized fellowship training or special certification in geriatrics. You will be joining an established and fully supportive team of geriatricians and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide skilled nursing home based care for a diverse group of residents, including acute rehabilitation, long term care, palliative and hospice services
- Unique opportunities working with specialized assisted living and memory care facilities
- Provide growth in the outpatient aspects of geriatric care with opportunities for leadership development
- Participation in the education of medical students, residents and fellows
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- Epic EMR
- Residency training programs allow our staff to practice and teach in a very collegial environment
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.
Contact Kalah Haug, Physician Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-775-1005
Apply for BC/BE Internist - Geriatrics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly