Hospitalist /Associate Residency Program Director, Department of Medicine Long Island Jewish For...
Long Island Jewish Forest Hills is seeking a Board certified fulltime physician with strong clinical and leadership skills, in the role of Hospitalist /Associate Residency Program Director.
This opportunity is for someone who is passionate about educating, supervising and mentoring Internal Medicine residents while also providing an administrative and strategic leadership role in an established Hospital Medicine program at LIJ Forest Hills Hospital, Northwell.
About the position:
- Required qualification is an MD degree or equivalent from an accredited college of Medicine
- Completion of Medicine residency with board certification
- Currently Licensed as a physician in the State of New York
- Possess academic qualifications and expertise to ensure effective implementation of the Program requirements, provide clinical oversight of patients in concert with supervision of residents and medical students.
- Possess leadership skills to assist in the general administration of the residency training program including those activities that relate to recruitment, instruction, supervision, counselling, evaluation and advancement of residents.
- Possess clinical proficiencies and broad knowledge of Medicine to ensure effective implementation of the duties of an attending Hospitalist.
Long Island Jewish Forest Hills is a 312-bed community teaching hospital within Northwell Health that provides inpatient medical and surgical care, intensive care, plus obstetrics and gynecology services. The hospital offers a strong Internal Medicine Residency program.
Northwell Health is New York State s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metropolitan area and beyond. Our approximately 70,000 employees - 15,000+ nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners are working to improve health care for the better. We re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We are training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
For Further details, please contact: Romaine Walton, Senior Recruiter at RWalton@northwell.edu
Apply for Hospitalist /Associate Residency Program Director, Department of Medicine Long Island Jewish For...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly