Enjoy Southern California's Year-Round Sunshine
Seeking an additional OB/GYN Hospitalist for our team at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, CA.
- The hospital has in-house anesthesia, 28 LDRP rooms, 3 cesarean section rooms, a 4-bed OB ED, a 3-bed OB Triage, a 14-bed Antepartun Unit, a 21-bed Level-III NICU and a full electronic medical record system
- In addition to our affiliated MFMs, there are neonatologists and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- There are two hospitalists in-house 24/7
- Our ideal candidate will have an active CA license
With eight miles of beach-front and the sophistication of a picturesque Southern California community, Newport Beach has plenty to offer. There are outstanding shops, restaurants and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly