Competitive Salary – 4-Day Work Week
Relocation Allowance, Signing Bonus, and Loan Forgiveness
Join a dynamic and passionate team of providers in an established practice!
- 4-day work week – employed position
- Beautiful clinic in a very nice state-of-the-art facility
- Paid time off is 6 weeks annually
- Average 15-20 deliveries monthly, 1:3 call rotation
- Great benefits, malpractice insurance, student loan assistance and relocation provided
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
If you enjoy the beauty of New York State coupled with a low cost of living and an exceptional public school system for your children, look no further. This safe, family-oriented community is near bigger communities and cities. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy your life!
- Short drive to famous major metro and international airport
- Enjoy downhill skiing and snowmobiling in the area – minutes away!
- Nearby lakes and beaches for swimming, fishing, boating and sailing
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants and shopping
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly