Vascular Surgery - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Provider Ad Title: Vascular Surgery - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to practice at our beautiful St. Joseph, MO campus. Candidates interested in a rewarding, challenging and engaging experience are encouraged to pursue this opportunity.
Mosaic Life Care Vascular Surgery is a friendly, organized, and energetic group focused on providing patients with the very best surgical care. The qualified candidate will need to be proficient with minimally invasive vascular techniques, open vascular surgery, dialysis access, and vascular lab interpretation as we have a fully accredited vascular lab. The incoming physician will have the opportunity to build an extremely successful practice and be an essential part of Mosaic Life Care and the community we serve.
- Exemplary staff with highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses to enhance surgeon efficiency
- Partners have extensive experience in endovascular techniques as well as open surgical approach to aortic, carotid, peripheral vascular disease and vascular access surgery
- Clinic boasts a fully accredited vascular lab
- Candidate must be energetic, motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Vascular Surgery - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly