OBGYN Physician, Advantia Health
Position: OBGYN Physician
Location: Frederick, Maryland
What are we looking for?
We are looking for first-class OBGYN physicians that put their patients first, provide stellar and comprehensive patient experiences, stay ahead of the curve in medical technologies and practices, and work well as a team.
- Provide high quality OBGYN care
- Perform minor and major surgeries
- Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of OBGYN problems
- Always compliant with health and safety practices
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Support enhancements of technology to drive higher quality and consumer experience while maintaining clinical quality
- Examine patients, obtain medical histories, and order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Staying informed and providing the latest treatments
- Write detailed notes as legal documentation of treatment and for other health care providers or professionals. Document patient information, both timely and accurately per protocol within EMR
- Actively participate in internal quality improvement teams and work with team members to proactively drive improvement initiatives.
- BC/BE OBGYN
- Authorized to work and practice in the United States
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in OBGYN practices preferred
- Active Medical License in the State of Maryland
Consistent with our belief that our providers are our most valuable resource, Advantia Health offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k. Generous income earning potential commensurate with experience.
About Advantia Health:
Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women – setting a higher standard of care and convenience while reducing unnecessary costs. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease. Alongside coordinated care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
Advantia is expanding quickly through organic growth and acquisitions, providing direct care through more than 200 providers across 60 locations, serving over 430,000 patients at our OB-GYN and coordinated specialist offices. Advantia also enables health plans, state health organizations, hospital systems, and employers to deliver high-value care through technology products.
Learn more at: www.AdvantiaHealth.com
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly