Outpatient Physiatrist Opportunity in KANSAS CITY, MO - Assistance with Payment of Med School Lo...
The Kansas City, MO Veterans Affairs Medical Center is seeking a full-time Physiatrist. Perform outpatient (no inpatient PM&R services) musculoskeletal and neuromuscular exams to diagnose and treat to emphasize function, rehabilitation, pain management and injury prevention along w/ patient wellness. Treat patients with painful and function-limiting musculoskeletal disorders of the spine, peripheral joints and soft tissues such as sprains/strains, disc herniations, rheumatologic conditions, degenerative, developmental, acquired, and traumatic neuromuscular conditions of the upper and lower limbs, spinal cord, and brain.
Treat patients with amputations and prescribe prosthetics and orthotics. Prescribe therapeutic exercise and other rehabilitation modalities. Perform and interpret electrodiagnostic studies to include electromyography (EMG), nerve conduction studies and evoked potentials. Interpret more diagnostic studies that evaluate a patient's musculoskeletal and neuromuscular systems such as CT, myelography, bone scan, and MRI. Perform routine joint & trigger point injections & TBI evals.
No on-call, no weekends!
Assistance with payment of med school loans (up to $200K!
Relocation expenses available! Sign on bonus (up to $10K) available!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 Days paid absence to attend CME
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/ unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- •Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- •Nationwide Mobility
Apply for Outpatient Physiatrist Opportunity in KANSAS CITY, MO - Assistance with Payment of Med School Lo...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly