Pulm/CC Physician at UPMC Susquehanna
UPMC Susquehanna is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist to practice at Williamsport Regional Medical Center in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- Responsibilities balanced between 28 bed ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice with a 3 physician, 1 APP compliment.
- Open ICU - Manage critical care population with support of 17 member IM hospitalist team and ICU CRNPs
- Endobronchial Ultrasound and general bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehab, respiratory therapists, and PFTs conveniently located
- Sleep center services are provided by current pulmonologists. Certification in sleep would be a bonus, but not required.
- Cardiothoracic surgery onsite
- Soon to be level II trauma center
This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:
-One year base salary guarantee; salary is determined using the MGMA & Sullivan & Cotter Benchmarks as well as your years of experience;
-Medical malpractice and tail coverage
-CME paid time off and stipend
-Retirement savings and match
-Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more.
UPMC Susquehanna consists of four hospitals and a multispecialty group practice employing over 300 providers serving an 11 county region of north central PA. Our recent $250M system wide expansion project provides our patients with a new all-private inpatient tower, state-of-the-art surgical suites including a hybrid OR and dedicated cardiac suites, new imaging and Emergency Departments.
Teaching opportunities are available through our affiliation with the Williamsport Family Medicine Residency and The Commonwealth Medical College.
Williamsport, Pennsylvania offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this community has to offer. Aside from being home to the Little League World Series, we were recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast! We have a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community. Williamsport offers a regional airport and we are centrally located within 3 hours of New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Apply for Pulm/CC Physician at UPMC Susquehanna
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly