Radiologist Opportunity in FRESNO, CA
The Fresno, CA Veterans Affairs Medical Center is recruiting a General Diagnostic Radiologist (experience/certification in Neuroradiology preferred but not required) to interpret a full range of general diagnostic imaging modality exams to include ultrasound, MRI, CT, plain film, DEXA and fluoroscopy.
You will be responsible for shared oversight of service protocols, technologists and service practices, interdisciplinary communications and interaction with Clinical Services to achieve best practice standards and maintain high quality patient care. You will facilitate, implement, and maintain process quality improvement activities and optimize utilization of imaging resources. Will act as designated Lead during Lead Radiologist times of absence. Very manageable work volume and no dedicated on-call!
Assistance with payment of med school loans up to $200K may be available!
Fresno is located in the heart of California adjacent to Yosemite and Kings Canyon/Sequoia Parks, several lakes, and year-round recreation. Located in the Central Valley, Fresno is a short, 2-4 hour drive, from various locations such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, and the coast. Fresno/Clovis continues to offer one of the most affordable housing markets in the state and has excellent schools.
- Competitive pay based on training, experience and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 15K
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license (FL license for joint appointment)
- CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 10 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health Insurance (Dental & Vision supplemental insurance available)
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility Relocate without loss of benefits, vacation, or pay
Apply for Radiologist Opportunity in FRESNO, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly