Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Medical Center are seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our team located in Ft. Pierce, Florida.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- GE Centricity
- Annual case volume: 101K
- Shifts: 8a-5p; 4p-11p
- Trauma at Lawnwood (occasional)
- Uterine artery embolization
- Dialysis grafts
- General hospital based IR
- Biopsies, biliary drainages, LPs
- Comprehensive benefits package - starting day one - which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance and 401K
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 70% IR and 30% Dx reads.
- There are three hospitals comprised in the system for IR and Dx reads.
- Candidates must live within 30 minutes of Lawnwood as there is a 1:3 call for IR and Dx.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood provides the area’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Compressive Stroke Center.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Situated on the "Treasure Coast" of Florida, named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida. It is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm, located 120 miles north of Miami. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, with easy access to Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Jensen Beach and Vero Beach via US 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly