Envision Physician Services, the nation s largest clinically integrated radiology provider, has an exciting opportunity for an Interventional Radiologist to join our team at Gulf Coast Regional Medical located in Panama City, Florida. Explore this opportunity in greater detail and learn about the amazing benefits of joining the Envision Physician Services family!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Competitive compensation
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board Certified / Eligible Radiologist
- Current Florida licensure is preferred.
- Interventional Radiologist Fellowship trained or adequate Interventional Radiologist experience
- MQSA Certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, comfortable with general diagnostics, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT and Ultrasound etc.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: Amy Curmi, Physician Recruiter, at 727.409.0423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL. Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1,000 employees work hard to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day. Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for Chest Pain Center, Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Spine, Stroke and Wound Care. The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, Florida we enjoy a community that offers the best in coastal living and a hospital with a national reputation for expert care. What you will find is that in and around Panama City, there is something for everyone!
- Big city life with small town charm
- Incredible, sugary white sand and beautiful beaches
- Sea breezes, sun-drenched days and sensational sunsets
- Outdoor activities at your doorstep
- State parks, caverns, wildlife
- Award winning restaurants
- Warm climate
More than ever, Panama City is booming with events and activities. Make Panama City your destination and visit the many fine shops, restaurants and exhibits. Discover why Panama City is listed as one of the best art towns in America for cities with a population of less than 50,000. Year-round events include: The Blessing of the Fleet, The Annual Spring Boat Show, A Classic Car Show, Spring Festival of the Arts, The Annual Independence Day Celebration, Oktoberfest, First Friday, and Concerts in the Park. The city has so much to offer and is most often cited as having a pleasant climate, attractive housing opportunities, fishing and water sports, arts, entertainment and a pleasing small town environment for raising a family.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly