Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Interventional Radiologist for our West Florida practice. Join this collegial team in an area where our company has a large presence. This full time position offers a competitive salary and 10 week of PTO, 13-15 weeks of IR call and would be based out of Memorial Hospital of Tampa located in Tampa, Florida.
Requirements and Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Shared PACS with 18 of our facilities in this market, allow for remote backup and consultations with peers
- Comfortable with most modalities as physician will participate in the diagnostic call rotation
- State of the Art medical imaging services which are certified by The American College of Radiology
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- This position is about 50% Interventional and 50% Diagnostic Radiology.
- Knowledgeable and well trained team of Radiologists in the market to provide support.
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification as well as active and current Florida licensure (preferred).
Memorial Hospital of Tampa has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 40 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it’s no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
Diagnostic Services include: Advanced diagnostic technology, including a 64-slice CT Scanner, PET/CT Combo, MRI/MRA, Nuclear Medicine, CT Angiography, Cardiac Scoring, Digital Mammography, Breast MRI and Stereotactic Biopsies, Ultrasound and Bone Densitometry with Low Dose 64 slice CT Scanner.
The Tampa/St. Petersburg area is not only known for its white sand beaches and 246 days of sunshine a year but also boasts world-class concerts, museums, and Broadway shows. Cost-of-living is reasonable whether you choose a walkable lifestyle in downtown Tampa or choose a suburban family oriented neighborhood. In addition, Florida has no state income tax.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly