Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center have an exceptional Anesthesiologist opportunity to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Join a collegial anesthesia team which enjoys a wonderful work/life balance.
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 6 physicians and 1 CRNA
- 4 OR s plus OB, GI and Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology
- Cases include ortho, healthy peds, gyn, general surgery, podiatry, urology, back surgery; no hearts, heads or trauma;
- Proficiency in OB anesthesia required
- Annual surgical volume of 4,600 cases
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Physician in house call averages q6; backup call from home but very rare to be called
- Enjoy working in a beautiful, state of the art facility practicing with a collaborative and collegial team of providers and surgeons.
- In addition to being a part of a wonderful facility you will experience the added benefits of joining the Envision family. We believe in empowering our employees and encouraging work life balance. We take care of you so you can take care of patients!
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a $175 million hospital with 126-beds and all rooms are private and provide a wide range of in- and outpatient services, including 24-hour emergency care, obstetrics, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, cardiac catheterization and psychiatric care. Designated as an AAGL Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG). This facility is conveniently situated 50 miles from DC and one hour from Richmond! SRMC offers a wide range of services, including 24-hour emergency care, obstetrics, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, cardiac catheterization and psychiatric care.
This community offers the best of both worlds, a small town atmosphere with all the amenities of a metropolitan area! The Fredericksburg area, which includes the city of Fredericksburg and the counties of Spotsylvania and Stafford, is a classic blend of modern life with small town charm. Conveniently located along I-95, between Washington and Richmond, the area features a variety of chef-owned restaurants, numerous art galleries, a wide range of specialty shops, and one of America s most authentic, historic downtowns. Stafford is home to George Washington s boyhood home, Ferry Farm and Belmont, the residence of 20th Century American impressionist painter Gari Melchers. Spotsylvania is not only the site of 4,400 acres of Civil War battlefields; it also boasts the beautiful Lake Anna Winery. The Fredericksburg Area rests on the banks of the picturesque, pristine Rappahannock River.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly