Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Ascension Via Christi Pittsburgh, a level III trauma center
- 66-bed hospital with 12bed ICU, 16 bed ED including 3 fast track beds
- Volume of ED - 14,800
- Emergent Stroke Prep Center
- Procedures required
- EM physicians attend floor codes
- Employed position
- Board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine (ABEM, ABOEM), board-certified family medicine physician with experience
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly