Program Medical Director
As a Program Medical Director with Sound Critical Care, you will develop, lead, and mentor your team; developing policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care. You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and a strong infrastructure. Our critical care physician leaders share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.The Hospital
Temecula Valley Hospital is a 140 bed, teaching hospital that offers a comprehensive range of services similar to hospitals in large metropolitan areas, including open heart surgery and neuroscience services. Our facility opened in 2013 and sits on a 37-acre campus, intentionally designed for future expansion to accommodate our growing community. This is an excellent opportunity to lead an ICU program and also teach internal medicine residents.
- Team of 4 physicians
- 20-bed ICU
- ADC 10-14
- Phenomenal CT surgery & interventional radiology programs
- Intensivists supervise IM residents who see all patients, write orders, and write notes
- Program Medical Director will focus on developing residents, procedures, driving quality metrics, and being ICU leader for TVH and the residency program
- In Spring of 2020, TVH earned its 6th Leapfrog A Grade for Patient Safety
- STEMI Receiving Center
- Must be board-certified in critical care medicine with active California license and DEA
- Eligible to work in the United States; not a J1 visa qualified area
- Have at least 4 years of experience as a critical care physician; 2 years of experience leading a team required
- Demonstrate previous leadership and management skills
- Comprehend physician services documentation and coding compliance requirements
- Understand the techniques of financial decision making
- Skilled in physician recruitment and retention practices
- Experienced in quality improvement initiatives
Temecula, CA, located in Riverside County, is home to 120,000 residents and is one of the best places to live in California. Affordable housing, highly rated schools, low crime, and wonderful weather are a few reasons Temecula is an excellent place to live. The schools in the area are excellent and there are many to choose from.
- The Temecula Valley is home to over 40 wineries, which has brought a lot of economic growth to the area
- Historic Old Town Temecula has boutique shops & excellent restaurants
- 30+ public and private golf courses in the area
- Temecula is a 30-minute drive to North San Diego beach communities such as Encinitas and Carlsbad. Orange County is less than an hour away as well.
- Ranked 10th best city in California to raise a family
Apply for Program Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly