Emergency Medicine Medical Director
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. Sounds robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly, and have a better overall experience. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- 7 room ED with a volume of 15,000
- Working on Level IV Trauma
- Procedures required
- Open ICU
- Residency trained in emergency medicine with at least one year of leadership experience required
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Tehachapi is a city in the Tehachapi Mountains of southern California. With a beautiful viewpoint that overlooks the Tehachapi Loop, a long, spiral section of the railway track. This city is known for the Tehachapi Pass Wind Farm, Main Street Tehachapi, and the Tehachapi Depot Museum. Tehachapi is just 40 minutes outside of Bakersfield, California with a higher elevation, cooler temperatures year-round with all four seasons, cleaner air, and lots of outdoor activities to enjoy.
- Just under two hours to L.A.
- Low cost of living; median home price is less than 300k
- Conveniences of a large city, yet the charm of a small town with just over 12,000 residents
- Parks, hiking trails, and family-friendly events to enjoy all year
Apply for Emergency Medicine Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly